Winter is a beautiful time of year when cooler temperatures give relief to summer’s heat. But winter also wreaks havoc on your skin, thanks to hot showers, excess heating, and dehydration. To keep your skin soft and supple, you need to clear away the dead skin to rehydrate and revitalize your skin. Sugar is an excellent exfoliant most everyone has their pantry. You can whip up this simple self-care solution in a few minutes and enjoy a personal spa moment at any time.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh whole milk
Mix together all the ingredients into a smooth cream.
How to Use:
- Apply before bathing; gently apply to skin to remove dead skin cells and improve skin appearance.
- The cream is gentle enough for your face. But be sure to use a noncomedogenic oil (oil that will not clog your pores), such as avocado or coconut oil, instead of vegetable oil.
- Rinse with warm water. Be careful if using before a shower — it will be slippery!
- Store extra cream in the refrigerator. Discard after 2-3 days.