Quick and easy to whip up any time!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
COOK’S TIP: This fresh dip tastes delicious with graham crackers, pound cake or fresh fruit.
- 8 oz. strawberries (about 6–8), stems removed, divided
- ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatêl), softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
Optional: graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, pound cake, fruit, pretzels or even apple wedges.
- Slice 3 of the strawberries. Place in bowl. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Place the rest of the strawberries in the food processor and pulse. Or go “old school” and dice them fine.
- Add the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the strawberries and stir to combine.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and surround with apples, celery, pretzels or graham sticks.
- If you’re not going to eat the dip right away, store in the refrigerator.
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (5 tbsp/75 mL):
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 105 mg
Carbohydrate 19 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars 17 g
Protein 7 g