It’s time to stash the summer wear and trade them in for warmer clothes and shoes.
Oh, yes! Not only do we need savvy storage inside, but outside, as well, for patio pillows and accessories. What’s a storage slacker to do? Read below for quick tips to help you navigate the seasonal changes.
- Keep a “Donate” bin in the bottom of your closet to toss items in, and sort through them every quarter.
- Donate and/or toss (if not in good condition) items that you haven’t worn in the current season, and that don’t make you look and feel fabulous.
- Go vertical with hooks, utilize under-bed storage, and think creatively — wooden crates with caster wheels, drawers with attached caster wheels, etc.
- Hooks and corkboard are your new BFF — on the insides of doors, hang corkboard with hooks for jewelry, hats, ties, scarves, belts, etc.
- Clean then pack patio pillows and accessories in weatherproof containers.
- Prep and clean seasonal outdoor maintenance tools.
Now, sit back and enjoy your Seasonal Salute to Savvy Storage Solutions with a hot pumpkin spice latte!
The Organizer Coach