Cooking with your Grandkids can be fun!
Make this wonderful dip for your next gathering.
Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (6–8 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
- Apple wedges, strawberries, celery sticks, pretzel or graham cracker sticks (your choice)
- Put the peanut butter and yogurt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping to the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Wedge Apples, clean and slice celery sticks.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and surround with apples, celery, pretzels or graham sticks.
- If you’re not going to eat the dip right away, place the lid on the batter bowl and put it in the refrigerator.
This dip is packed with protein and tastes so good the grands won’t know it’s good for them! Just add dippers or for a fun lunch option; wedge an apple, remove core, stuff the dip in the center then wrap it up for a healthy lunch box surprise.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Total Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45 mg
Carbohydrate 4 g
Protein 2 g