Looking for a quick dessert that is simple to make but tastes like you spent hours creating it? If so, this is the perfect recipe for you! Everyone love this ice cream sandwich cake ! It might possibly be the grandkids’ favorite dessert ever!
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares.
And that’s it!! ENJOY!
photo source: AllRecipes.com